Monday, September 14, 2009

Best Friends

The best part about Morocco? The scenery was great, the food was decent, the smells were awful, the friends were the Best!

The chance to be with two of my best friends traveling through a foreign land was what made the whole entire trip. The time that we spent together in Morocco feels like a world away now, but I have so many great memories of this trip to add on to the five years that I have known them. Many more to come I am sure!


Mitch and Nik En Route to Essaouira


Nik in Todra Gorge


Mitch got wrapped up by a street side salesman. "Good price my friend, maximum?" Mitch smoothly escaped without making a purchase.


Mitch watching the sunrise over the dunes of the Sahara. Our oasis in the background.


Me followed by Mitch and Nik on smelly smelly camels.


Mitch and Nik on our way through the Mid-Atlas Mountains


Mitch and Nik looking over the rooftops of Fes


Nik En Route from Casablanca to Fes