Thursday, June 18, 2009

One More Week


Leaving Paris(dise) in a week? That makes me sad.

I just got back from a trip to Italy today; one more week in Paris and then off to Brooklyn for the rest of the summer. I apologize again for the lack of writing but I have been doing so much lately that blogging has taken a back seat. Trust me, there are many stories and so many great pictures to share. I have been on the road quite a lot lately, having spent 6 of the last 10 weeks on the road, away from "home" Paris.

Since April 10th I have done this: Paris, Casablanca, Fes, Merzouga, Ourzazate, Marrakesh, Essaouira, Marrakesh, Paris, Thessaloniki, Mt. Athos, Bucharest, Sinaia, Brashov, Perto Voda, Cluj Napoca, Paris, Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Galilee, En Dor, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Paris, Naples, Pompeii, Amalfi Coast, Rome, Florence, Pisa, Paris.

Yes, I know how lucky I am. I regularly say a silent prayer of thanks to God, my parents, my lucky star, and Ganesh. And don't worry, I don't plan on stopping traveling til the day I die.